Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shelfari - Be sure to check this one out!

This is a really cool site that you book lovers will love....seriously! Too bad I didn't know about it before setting sail for Madagascar. That was a long voyage, I tell ya. I didn't know before leaving and all, so I ended up taking only two books, The Witch of Blackbird Pond  by Elizabeth George Speare and The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle by Avi.  The two main characters are tough girls that really know how to take care of themselves!  Well, after reading a book for the fourth time a pirate pretty much knows what's going to happen next, if you know what I mean.  Anyway, had I known about Shelfari I could have found all kinds of other great books to take along.  Oh well, live and learn. Two very important words to a pirate.

No comments: