Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jokes

The pirates I know love jokes. It doesn't matter if the joke is good or not 'cause pirates like to groan almost as much as they like to laugh. Do you know a joke you'd like to share? Let's hear it!
Later, mate.

~What do you call a swarm of monster bees? Zombees.

~Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings too.

~Did you hear about the two antennas that got married? The wedding was a disaster but the reception was great.

~What is unique about a goose? It grows down as it grows up.

~Why were the teacher's eyes crossed? She couldn't control her pupils.

2 comments:

Cutlass Anne said...

I hereby maroon ye, mate! For those lame jokes which made me chuckle and groan at the same time! And that's mutiniy!

Mr. King said...

Yikes! You must be looking for pirate jokes of a higher quality. I would just say that I'm not worried about being hungry while being marooned on an island because of all the sand which is there.